17 April 2009

ALERT.!!!!


From our COM member (PUJ 1/4)
Dear all,
Today one gen2 stop infront of my house. There were 3 people inside that car, one is enter my house and another one enter my neighbours house... but nobody in my neighbours house because they all semua pergi kerja. One more is waiting inside a car. Without bringing any document / brochure, he getting into my house (open a gate and terus meluru masuk knock the door) and offering a free gift to my wife. He order my wife to go out. My wife already told that she does not want a free gift but that man try to push my wife... im not at home that time..We suspected that man tried to melakukan jenayah or menipu.. So we have call police and not long afterwards police came with 2 cars. But they ran away before police reach. So be careful with this gen2 grey color and offering a free gift.
Without asking, they open a gate and enter our house, so please lock your gate.